Northstar™ is a master planned community and year-round destination resort located in the Sierra Nevada Mountains of California approximately six miles south of the historic town of Truckee and six miles north of beautiful Lake Tahoe. Northstar™ is known for its great ski mountain, challenging golf course, friendly atmosphere, with emphasis on family fun. Northstar™ has been named as one of the top family resorts by several national magazines. Whether it is hiking, mountain biking, cross country skiing, or just enjoying the great outdoors, it is here at Northstar.™
There are more than 1400 privately owned properties at Northstar™ consisting of single family homes and home sites, condominiums, and shared ownerships. Properties are in woodsy setting with mountain, meadow, and golf course views. Many property owners and their guests enjoy use of the popular Swim and Racquet Club. Open year round, this facility offers a junior Olympic and lap pool, ten tennis courts, spas, saunas, fitness center, youth center, and play areas for kids.
- Aspen Grove: 180 units (studios – 4-bedrooms.) Click here for an Aspen Grove map
- Ski Trail: 144 units (1-bedrooms, 1-bedrooms + lofts.) Click here for a Ski Trails map
- Gold Bend: 127 units (2- and 3-bedrooms.) Click here for a Gold Bend map
- Indian Hills: 144 units (2- and 3-bedrooms.) Click here for an Indian Hills map
- Original Village: 37 “hotel” rooms; 25 “loft” rooms. Click here for an Original Village map
- Village Walk: 4-bedrooms
- Iron Horse North & South: 1-bedroom – 3-bedrooms
- Catamount: Studios – 3-bedrooms
- Big Horn: Studios – 3-bedrooms
- Great Bear: 3- and 4-bedrooms
- One Village Place: 1-bedroom – 4-bedrooms
- Trailside: 4-bedrooms
- Home Run: 3- and 4-bedrooms
- Stellar Townhouses and Residences
Homes & Homesite Neighborhoods
- Golf Course area – Original Northstar development, with homesites either on, or overlooking Northstar’s golf course.
- Martis Landing area – Also, original development, these homes & homesites offer easy access to the Village and the vast network of Northstar’s hiking trails. Some of these parcels offer panoramic views of the Martis Valley.
- Big Springs – Released in the late 1990’s, these homes & homesites offer some of the best views and biggest lots within Northstar.
- Martis 25 – Twenty-five luxury home-sites, just down-slope from the Ritz-Carlton hotel, with ski-back access to all sites.
More development of homes, townhouses, and condominiums will be coming in the future.
Northstar, CA Homes for Sale
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.